Saint-Petersburg branch of Swedish company Itiviti AB is looking for DevOps Engineer to join our Professional Services team.
Itiviti is a world-leading technology provider for the capital markets industry. Trading firms, banks, brokers and institutional clients rely on Itiviti technology, solutions and expertise for streamlining daily operations, while gaining sustainable competitive edge in global markets. Itiviti was formed by uniting Orc Group, a leader in trading and electronic execution, and CameronTec Group, the global standard in financial messaging infrastructure and connectivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, the company has representative and branch offices all over the world.
In the context of a corporate initiative aimed at improving the efficiency of the delivery projects, the time to market for implementing our proprietary trading software platform and the overall customer experience, Itiviti is seeking qualified professionals to work as DevOps Engineers in our Professional Services team.
On the basis of the established delivery projects efficiency plan, the DevOps Engineer within Professional Services at Itiviti will have a special, although not exclusive, focus on increasing the automation of the deployments through configuration management tools.
In particular, the fundamental duties of the position consist in helping design and build a framework for installing Tbricks trading systems across servers in an automated and replicable way, creating configuration templates and packaging of the typical trading platform configurations, contributing to the build of a framework to carry out setup-specific QA tests and produce outcome reports.
The role will require acquiring familiarity with the trading platform’s technical and functional characteristics, as well as contributing to the design and be responsible for the creation of automated deployment tasks using Ansible or equivalent.
A PS DevOps Engineer must have a strong passion for scripting and coding, have expertise in configuration management, deployment automation, infrastructure automation, UNIX administration and the ability to manage version control tools.
The job position is based in St.Petersburg, reporting to the global Head of Professional Services Operations based in EMEA.
- Build a direct and solid knowledge around the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the Tbricks trading platform, as well as a reasonable understanding of the typical customers’ business use of the same.
- Choose, implement and configure tools for automated software delivery processes, ideally utilizing Platform as code (PaC) and Configuration as code (CaC) best practices.
- Leverage the tools created for automating the software delivery process to create stress test conditions that are repeatable and setup-specific.
- Proactively improve processes to promote faster implementations with higher quality and error free deployments.
- Work in close coordination with the Head of Professional Services Operations and fellow Implementation Engineers team to ensure the automation routines for the deployment of the application are delivered according to schedule as well as constantly improved and enriched.
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible and Git
- A solid experience around different deployment automation projects using Ansible
- Excellent knowledge scripting languages: Bash and Python
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of additional DevOps tools: Jira, Docker, MySQL, Nagios, Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of C++ programming language and/or familiarity with the C++ build process
- Previous experience with cloud-based deployments and/or in a FinTech environment
- Excellent communication skills, with fluent written and oral English
- Able to plan and work in autonomy, with a focus on the business objectives.
- Organized, with a strong sense of accountability.
What we offer
- Fascinating work in friendly dynamic team and challenging environment
- Competitive salary determined individually
- Bonuses based on company and personal KPIs
- Healthcare insurance including dentist
- Full salary during sick days
- 31 days of paid vacation
- Corporate trainings and certifications (LinkedIn Learning)
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and working from home
- Regular teambuildings and corporate events
- Regular participation in sports activities (e.g. jogging, basketball, volleyball) if desired
- Office in historical centre of Saint-Petersburg with bicycle parking
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day