Within Talent Acquisition at Itiviti, we are looking for an IT Recruiter to join our team in St Petersburg, Russia. You will be part of an international team and part of our growth strategy!
You will be accountable for building a strong candidate pipeline and hire the right talent for our growing St. Petersburg office. Working closely with hiring managers you will act as an advisor throughout the recruitment process.
You will have the opportunity to drive employer branding in the region as well as work on a wide range of roles from engineering, tech support, product strategy up to finance, marketing and HR.
We support people's growth from within which means that your long term career plan at Itiviti can be running global projects or have a mobility within our People Office department.
Your role has a double reporting line, to the Head of Talent Acquisition based in Romania as well as locally to the Head of the Branch Office.
Talent Profiles and Recruitment Planning:
- Works with local stakeholders and HR BPs to identify talent, based on business needs, skillset shortages or talent needs
- Builds talent profiles that drive market mapping projects and the creation of talent pools for identified roles
- Owns the tracking of candidate data, including entry and management within ATS and develops the successful management of candidate talent pools on an ongoing basis
- Offers continuous reporting and metrics to hiring managers on pipeline, interviewing stages through an accurate data tracking
- Builds monthly hiring stats to present to the business: trends, challenges, solutions
Sourcing Channels and Talent Relationship Management:
- Market research, company profiling, mapping and identifying candidates for both candidate pipelines and live roles at all levels
- Maintains an active database/map of where key talent is available for the business area and stays in active contact with potential recruits and collaboration partners
- Ensures that key external talents have been pre-qualified and screened
- Builds a strong relationship with Universities as well as strong network and presence at relevant external events to promote the Itiviti employment brand
- Keeps strong relationship with hires after onboarding and nurture it for networking, referrals and feedback
- Increases Itiviti's employer awareness in the region through better social media activity and strengthen the relationship with universities
- Attends local recruitment meetups to build network and share practices with talent acquisition professionals
- Significant recruitment and candidate sourcing experience within a similar fast-paced tech environment
- In-house sourcing experience, or RPO/on-site sourcing management for client roles (including high degree of stakeholder and HR interaction), or research/headhunter agency campaign management experience
- Focus on quality, on time delivery and efficient processes
- Expert with use of LinkedIn and other recruitment tools to identify and engage with top talent
- Inquisitive, Curious personality, enjoys learning and discovery Detail oriented and comfortable with analyzing and presenting data Tenacity and resilience Experience of working and sourcing candidates internationally within/for a large global matrix organization
- High level of candidate care and interaction
- Proactive approach in addressing obstacles/barriers
- Team Player -- Collaborative style of working, sharing successes with wider team
What we offer
- Fascinating work in friendly dynamic team and challenging environment
- Competitive salary determined individually
- Bonuses based on company and personal KPIs
- Healthcare insurance including dentist
- Full salary during sick days
- 31 days of paid vacation
- Corporate trainings and certifications (LinkedIn Learning)
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and working from home
- Regular teambuildings and corporate events
- Regular participation in sports activities (e.g. jogging, basketball, volleyball) if desired
- Office in historical centre of Saint-Petersburg with bicycle parking
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day